The Complete Beginner's Guide to Watercolor Painting
Watercolor artist David J Rogers takes you by the hand on a step by step adventure to learn everything the beginner watercolor artist needs to know to create beautiful watercolor paintings.
This is a comprehensive course that takes you through all aspects of watercolor painting. From mindset to materials to fundamental techniques and practice projects. The course finishes with three complete watercolor workshops.
I can confidently say that I believe this is the most comprehensive beginner watercolor course on the market today, with video tutorials and downloadable resources that support the written content.
Some of the topics covered:
- Developing the artist mindset and how to paint with confidence.
- How to set up your studio for success.
- Getting to know your watercolor paints and your brushes.
- How to set up your palette and the secret to accurate color.
- Simple drawing strategies for convincing finished paintings.
- What causes muddy watercolors and how to avoid it.
- Working light to dark.
- The secret to gaining control.
- Adding energy and vibrancy to your paintings.
- Tips on how to avoid overworking your painting.
- Strategies for preserving whites.
- Warm up exercises that will help you with every painting.
- A full techniques library with video demonstrations.
- Step by step projects designed to familiarize you with each technique.
- Simplified composition and color theory.
- The 5 simple steps to successfully create any watercolor painting.
- 3 full watercolor workshops.
Everything you need to know about learning how to paint with watercolors is contained in this easy to follow course. David draws on over 20 years of professional watercolor experience to help remove the fear and intimidation that many of us have when it comes to watercolor and will help you to discover your own watercolor painting abilities.
This is a digital product. Once you've made your purchase. You will be given a link and lifetime access to the entire course.